Sunday, November 12, 2006

Do you have an olive tree?

The following ad was posted Thursday on Craigslist:
WANTED: Olive trees/ fresh olives in Yucaipa/Calimesa
[contact information deleted]
I hate to see so many olives wasted on the ground in Calimesa and Yucaipa because so few people know how to cure the bitter fruit. The problem is, I can't "rescue" this Mediterranian gold because most of the trees I have seen in our area are on private property.

The proposal: I would love to come to your house and pick the olives from your trees (preferrably the ripe, black ones!) with your permission, and I will recompense your generosity with a few large jars of home-cured, beautiful olives from your very own tree.

Let me know. Your olives are likely spoiling on the ground. Don't let them go to waste! We will all benefit from this one. :-) Peace.
If I had an olive tree with fruit, I'd definitely respond. Visit the original craigslist ad for contact information. (via GrandTerraceNews Support blog)

Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home