Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Year's Eve in Yucaipa

Wednesday night we move from 2008 to 2009, and there are lots of ways to celebrate. You can gather together with your family and friends or you can go out for an end-of-the-year party. Casual or dressy, loud music or quiet cheer, there is something for everyone.

Below I've listed a few of the local options for live music on New Year's Eve. There are fewer than I expected that I could find details for so I went a bit further afield than Yucaipa - feel free to add more listings in the comments.

Events for December 31, 2008
I'll update if I come across more listings.

Confidential to the people who make up the adverts: please look up how to spell champagne and hors d'oeuvres before printing and/or posting your ad. Proofreading is a good thing!

Tags: ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home